ON DEMAND TURNBULLS LEVEL 2 WITH THE ACADEMY OF CHEESE: COMING MARCH 2022
For those that have completed Level One, this course will see a significant progression in the teaching and application of the Academy’s Make and Post Make Model and our Structured Approach to Tasting.
What You’ll Get:
When you study for the Academy of Cheese Level 2 (Member) Accreditation with Turnbulls you achieve certification with the leading cheese school in the world, studied in over 70 counties. You will be studying with Charlie Turnbull, the first accredited Training Partners to teach at this level and still one of only four teaching worldwide. He was also part of the development team that wrote the course.
Academy of Cheese Level 2
Nine areas of study:
- Cheese tasting at Level 2
- The Level 2 Cheese Library
- Further knowledge of Cheesemaking
- Further knowledge of Affinage
- Buying & distribution
- Communication about cheese
- Presenting & Serving cheese
- Cheese industry knowledge
- Regulation & Good Practice
What the Academy provides for you
- Two days or 14 hours of professional training
- Academy learning materials
- The Academy Delegates pack for download or purchase
- The Level 2 exam
- Recognised certification
- 1 years subscription to the Academy of Cheese
Learning with Turnbulls
At Turnbulls we provide
- Video tutorials for each area study, each tutorial is 5-20 minutes long
- For longer study modules, tutorials will be broken down into sections for more in depth explanation
- Audio recording of all the learning materials
- Links to the Academy learning road material
- Links to sample questions
- Additional Turnbulls explanatory resources
- The Turnbulls terminology, breeds and culture glossary
No other Study system gives this breadth of resources, choice and flexibility in cheese. You can study in your own time, in your preferred format – video, text or audio – and revisit the areas you need to focus on. We deliver so much more than both the Academy e-learning and zoom tutor sessions.
Who Should Get Certified?
Level Two has been designed for both those who simply enjoy cheese and those cheese industry professionals who wish to advance their learning and expertise.
Due March 2022
Training dates, offers and updates delivered straight to your inbox