Charlie is one the foremost cheese experts in the UK. Teaching people is what he does to spread the love of cheese.
Charlie’s primary focus is cheese and fine food.
In a long career, including running his own cheesemongers and bistro, he has been involved in many projects to promote the best in food and drink.
Charlie’s combination of knowledge, training skills and an entertaining manner makes him in demand to represent cheese and cheese businesses to consumers. His approach is to make cheese aspirational, entertaining and enjoyable. He translates the complex knowledge of the tasting of cheese, cheesemaking and the history of cheese into a relevant, understandable, and enjoyable journey for everyone.
His latest project, Casselier, develops an understanding in food and drink tasting and pairing. He has launched a programme of online tasting events for individuals and businesses to host tasting events with the confidence of an international cheese expert.
Charlie is available through
- online courses available through charlieturnbull.com
- live online courses via zoom
- online tastings and masterclasses
- corporate training and consulting
- bespoke tastings and corporate team events
- bespoke marketing campaigns using pre-recorded media and live tastings
- representing brands, cheesemakers and countries at shows and events
- judging and competitions
- blogging and social media
- The Academy of Cheese
View Charlie in action at the World Cheese Awards:
Companies Charlie is working with or has worked with
Charlie currently lives in Brighton, Sussex, with his family,