Welcome to #Cheese+Wine
Welcome to #Cheese+Wine with Charlie Turnbull.
In this session we have an all-Goats Cheeseboard:
- Devon’s Harbourne Blue from Ticklemore
- Holland’s Goats Gouda
- Loire’s Selles-sur-Cher AOP
The classic pairing for goats’ cheese is Sauvignon Blanc which we will be exploring here with Reuilly Les Pierres Plates, Domaine de Reuilly 2022
- 100% Sauvignon blanc
- a bright and layered take of sauvignon blanc with with a long, fresh finish
- the Reuilly region is on the Cher river, a tributary of and a little south of the Loire
- first made in 1998, this has become a popular wine.
Taste with Charlie Turnbull, cheese expert and enthusiastic wine user.
Order Your Cheeses Now!
Order now for your #Cheese+Wine cheeseboard, delivered direct from Cheese Please in Lewes.
Accompanying drinks not included. Available only in the UK. Order by Sunday night for guaranteed delivery by tasting day. Boxes ordered on Mondays after 10am can not be guaranteed by Wednesday.