Welcome to #CheesePlusWine
Welcome to #Cheese+Wine with Charlie Turnbull.
Sometimes you need to roll out a cheese board that will please everyone. It needs to be good looking, affordable, tasty and with a really unpretentious vibe
- THE BLUE: my go-to everyday blue cheese Montagnolo, surprisingly from Germany
- THE HARD: forever popular Welsh Snowdonia Cheddar
- THE SOFT: I’ve chosen Anne Wigmore’s Waterloo, an English petit brie.
In the glass we’ve got the old staple and good value Côtes-du-Rhône. We have Sablières, Domaine des Escaravailles 2020, a blend of Grenache & Syrah
- Full-bodied, packed with plums and spice, and very ripe in this especially sun-drenched vintage
- Grenache-dominated blend
- The grapes come from the village of Rasteau, home to the Domaine des Escaravailles
- Domaine des Escaravailles is a large family company with a number of vineyards
- The vineyards are all high-altitude between the villages of Cairanne and Roaix.
Taste with Charlie Turnbull, cheese expert and enthusiastic wine user.
Order Your Cheeses Now!
Order now for your #Cheese+Wine cheeseboard, delivered direct from Cheese Please in Lewes.
Accompanying drinks not included. Available only in the UK. Order by Sunday night for guaranteed delivery by tasting day. Boxes ordered on Mondays after 10am can not be guaranteed by Wednesday.