Welcome to #CheesePlusWine
Welcome to #Cheese+Wine with Charlie Turnbull.
This session is nothing clever, a cheeseboard everyone likes:
- my go-to everyday blue cheese Montagnolo surprisingly from Germany
- forever popular Welsh Snowdonia Cheddar
- Anne Wigmore’s Waterloo, an English petit brie .
Our Guest Wine is a Swiss wine called 2021 Lavaux, from Villette Les Murets, Blaise Duboux. Again this is an example of white wine pairing beautifully with cheese. Most people would choose a red with gruyere or emmental, fondues and raclettes so expand your mind and find out for yourself.
- A light white herby, and grassy wine, green and flinty
- Very refreshing, it pairs well with Swiss cheeses (2000 years of cheese and wine making cant be wrong)
- Made from the fendant grape (also known as chasselas), typical of many Swiss wines
- From Epesses near Lausanne
Taste with Charlie Turnbull, cheese expert and enthusiastic wine user.
Order Your Cheeses Now!
Order now for your #Cheese+Wine cheeseboard, delivered direct from Cheese Please in Lewes.
Accompanying drinks not included. Available only in the UK. Order by Sunday night for guaranteed delivery by tasting day. Boxes ordered on Mondays after 10am can not be guaranteed by Wednesday.